Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Oh my LAWD: This looks bad...

silentdeath631

1. Your in-game name:Nick Strickland

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP (again) , Teamspeak apparently now... >.>

3. The Banning admin:Big John

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:24223185

5. Reason for ban: "Metagame Advert"

Well, I thought me an John were messing around with each other. I didn't even know a metagame Advert was possible. I said something about in game - in advert. How is that considered meta-gaming?

What was said:

"Free weed in shops a-c for anyone who can lockpick the doors."

I would understand that being metagame if it was posted in OOC.

Plus, people do this stuff all the time.

What's the difference between that and saying

"mayor is at subs #4 go kill him!"

*EDIT*

I was in teamspeak already, and bigjohn said it was metagame and that shit ain't happenin when he's on. I asked him "since when is using advert for anything game related bannable (within reason)?" Then he banned me for arguing take to forums.

Sorry if I pissed you off John I thought we were both messing around with each other, cuz normally u like to car bomb me or hit my car with a god stick or shoot me as im crafting something. <3 I didn't think you were being real when you did all that. I thought we were friends so I was just messin around with you.

Edited by Mark

In game fun is one thing when it doesn't break rules or when ya messing around but killing the mayor and adverting there's drugs in buildings with no windows to see out and etc... is metagame and we dont allow it at all. So as long as the other DL in perp decide that it is not metagame or is allowed than I will take further action. So for now i will unban u from TS but not from perp unless the DL in that division do so as they seem fit.