Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned by Vandium

Skadoosh

Gratz for being childish, may I now be unbanned? Was playing in your server today with my teammate, we were both banned for 5 mins without warning for no obvious reasons. Waited my 5 mins so I could get back in the server and listen to an explanation, still banned. If you guys can't control your admins then dont bother unbanning me. I dont want to have to go through this stupidity ever again. I liked your server because it actually registers, but I'd much rather deal with terrible reg than 12 year olds with admin powers. STEAM_0:0:19260460

Gratz for being childish, may I now be unbanned? Was playing in your server today with my teammate, we were both banned for 5 mins without warning for no obvious reasons. Waited my 5 mins so I could get back in the server and listen to an explanation, still banned. If you guys can't control your admins then dont bother unbanning me. I dont want to have to go through this stupidity ever again. I liked your server because it actually registers, but I'd much rather deal with terrible reg than 12 year olds with admin powers. STEAM_0:0:19260460

You came back at me rather childish.

Even before you sought a reason for the ban.

Just stay banned.

1. Your in-game name: Skadoosh

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 Dust2 2000Fps

3. The Banning admin: Vandium

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:19260460

5. Reason for ban: You tell me.

I REALLY want to know now why I was banned. I'm guessing he won't be able to give a reasonable excuse.

Seriously. Don't come in here demanding an unban... Don't call people KIDS, or CHILDISH, when you can't carry out the intelligent part of the conversation. Vandium said stay banned. I would do what he says.