Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The whole freaking time!

Megusta

Abuse by two admins backing each other up...... it started with one of them being the mayor and approving all these random arrests, then when we all finally demoted him he got pissed i guess and blamed some1 else for killing him to take his stuff. After all this i was in my base with an elevator and he shot me (no indication of raid any thief could just walk up and shoot you and say its a raid) when really all he wanted to do was get revenge on me because i would not let him up on my elevator (he has a temper) when he grabbed me to tell me he was raiding he repeatedly smashed me on the ground with phys-gun. When i was jailed he said fuck you im sick of your bullshit many times. he also kept swearing and freaking out. He was not fair to others and me and his friend just kept backing him up because he is also an admin.......One person came to the server and was complaining how bad these admins are and numerous more during the mayor period... this IS admin abuse if ive ever seen it and i think they shouldn't be admins any longer because in reality.....they are total douche bags. Then when i threatened to put a report up they kicked me for "disrespect"......

[HG] MikeStomp <

[HG] Mikeo

[HG] AWSOMEWAFFLES [JJKPBonBon] <

< = especially assholes ( swearing , threatening with ban, phys-gun abuse ect.)

1) The tags for this thread are funny

2) I have a demo that shows the ending of the conversation.. I started the demo late so theres barely any valuable information. It jsut ashows the end of conversation. http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/s3/prop.dem, That Should be the demo. Originally was going to use it for ban request on a prop surfer. But figured i should demo the conversation.. Note There alot of extra time of me afking...

Edited by Mikeo

ok lets go over this "abuse" report should only be on me even though my actions were not abusive.

I demoted the mayor and he knew that because we all were on teamspeak the mayor was mikestomp. also i raided you so when you came out i shot you then pproceded to crack you code (he thinks you have to crack code before you can raid) also when an admin is talking to you you dont run from you, thats why i had to pick you up (and then i had to jail him after multiple attempt's to run). also mikestomp isnt an admin and no one was getting randomly arrested because the mayor had put an extensive list of laws like (no j-walking)

so thank you for for lying to higher up admins to get us in trouble ;)