Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Good Gaming Headsets, mice, and keyboard

iCreepZz

Thinking of getting any razer keyboard and mouse. and right now im using the turtle beach z6a which is broken after like 3 months and i need a new headset any suggestions? to keyboard, mouse, and headset?

u should check the warranty out for your turtle beach just saying

Headset: Razer Megalodon

Mouse: Razer Mamba 4G (2012)

Keyboard: I've got a laptop so I don't need one, but Razer have some boss keyboards I would definitely look into.

I've had the Megalodon for over 1 year and a few months now, and it still works just as good as it did when I bought it; the sound is AMAZING.

I bought the Mamba 4G (2012) a few days ago, and it's a boss. I love all the customizable features, and it's a perfect fit for me.

Hope this helps :)

Forgot to mention but im mostly looking for a fps gaming mouse not a rpg one

The Razer Mamba 4G (2012) is amazing for fps, as is the Razer DeathAdder if you want to check that out; one of my irl friends has that and it works great for gaming, especially for fps games.