Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned from the 24/7 Dust2

HD

1. Your in-game name: Generally use Pitbull, was using The Assassin since there's already a Pitbull around here, and he messaged me telling me to get my own name :P

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 D2

3. The Banning admin: Lamp

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:1:852856

5. Reason for ban: Would assume it was because he feels I was hacking. Been through this before on the surf server, was cleared multiple times. I've been in the server when it's at its fullest with Vandium, Girl, PitBull, and plenty of others. I know I've been specced on multiple occasions and never got banned, so yea.

Either way I'm sure he took the time to record a demo, hopefully it'll be cleared again before too long so I can get back to playing in the server.

Just so everyones is on the same page, i am the good PitBull.

No your not don't lie :) Anyways if lamp banned you then your going to stay banned for however long he banned you for and as Jopaa said you have no evidence anyways.

No your not don't lie :) Anyways if lamp banned you then your going to stay banned for however long he banned you for and as Jopaa said you have no evidence anyways.

It was a perma ban. I was always been under the impression that a demo was required when banning a player. Where Did Jopa say I have no evidence?

As I said, I've been banned and cleared before, Bort as well as some others have watched my demos from previous bans and cleared me.

From what I hear about church it seems to be an insult to compare me to him. Anyways another thread has been derailed again, so that is the last I will say about it.

Is that you Church?

This is filler until Lamp makes a post regarding the original subject.

Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not trust my 5 AM self. I re-reviewed the demo and realized that a lot of those pub scrubs were running right at you.

Unbant.

Thanks, appreciate it.