Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lazarus = Power Trip

Meshuggah

Well, first off, i would like to appoligize to lazarus for the disrespect. Secondly, On his "Opinionated day" He told me to get to the big cage sign, and said do something funny. immediatly after, he shot me. Now, im not one to speak about hating people and doing whats right, but, thats a little sketchy. I just wanted to say, its been a good run with HG so far, and out of all the Vets, Lazarus is now my least favorite. I would like to stay in HG. Lazarus was obviously on a power trip. Do something. Thanks And Bye.

1. We need templates for all reports. Find the abuse report template if you are making an abuse report.

2. There is no proof of anything in this post. We also require proof.

3. There was no admin usage in what you are here reporting, so why is this in the abuse section.

4. You were spamming over me all round during my opinionated day saying stupid things like "Laz is on a power trip, freeday."

5. I have been an admin in that server over the course of a year and a half now. I have a history of ridding the server of scum, freekillers, douchebags, a holes, and poor recruits. If I were honestly the toxic force you are making me out to be, would I not have been stripped of my admin a long time ago? I shot you because you had been spamming over me all round and being that it is my opinionated day, and you chose to play... I am allowed to.

*EDIT

I have a screenshot of you disrespecting me in Gang Chat (which admins can read BTW) that I will upload after I am done enjoying myself in the server.