Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | BigJohn [dL]

Boombox

1. Abuser name: Big John

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:28716613

3. What server:Garry's Mod PERP

4. About what time:9:00 EST

5. PROOF:Ban List

6. Please tell us about the incident: Big John banned half of my organization because of using cheats in the past. None of my organization members cheat or were even caught using cheats. Big John had good intentions to keeping cheaters off the server, but none of us have used cheats in the past 6-12 months. I have tried posting multiple unban requests to try to talk to Big John, but he repeatedly deleted them. I have used cheats in the past, but it has been over a year since I have last used them, and I do not have access to any cheats or bypasses.

Big John I find it very unfair that you are not letting us contest our ban request, you banned us all without any proof what so ever, and you mentioned my past, can I exactly know my past?, I find it unfair that you ban all of us without any proof, and without us being able to say anything to defend our selfs.

It is also very dissapointing to be banned for our past, as our members of our organization that cheated are now clean. We also thought that Hells Gamer's was a community that we could be accepted into regardless of our past.