Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban me please..I don't even know why I got banned.

Mad Mad Mario

n1. Your in-game name: Mad Mad Mario

2. Server that you were banned from: Hellsgamers Dark RP

3. The Banning admin: Don't know.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:18382851

5. Reason for ban: I have no idea.

6. Comments: I realy have no idea why I got banned, the last few moments before I got banned, was that I exited my freinds base, I was trying to buy a gun, but a policer officer barged in front of me. I said: "I was here first," he then said "Get out of here!" I got stuck, then boom..BANNED: REASON

What the heck is the "BANNED: REASON" He didn't even put a reason, it doesn't make any sense, whatever I did, I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't know ANYTHING! PLEASE UNBAN ME, I DON'T WANNA GET BANNED A SECOND TIME.

Last night the game was glitching on us, and we couldn't see each other and others props, I got really bored, and prop blocked the spawn for about 1 minute, when people told me to stop, I removed my props. Is that thread saying that I caused the glitch? I have no idea on how to do any of that stuff, Is there a way I can show you that I never did the glitch? Because everybody was pointing fingers at me, becasue I was freaking out to much and was the last one to spawn a prop before it happened. But whatever for now, whats really important that is this really nessescary? to perma ban me just for prop blocking spawn for about 1 minute? Not even, proboably 30 seconds? It's not fair. Perma banning me just becasue a kid didn't get his way for once.