Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

This isn't fair!

Mad Mad Mario

The picture that had got me banned wasn't even real. I had putten one prop in the spawn, but not blocking it, I typically remember doing that, but removing it right after. people would think I was prop blocking since they would walk straight forward and go into a prop. It ain't fair, I was never prop blocking the spawn. Un ban me please!

Screenshot: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/rb/2012-04-08_00002.jpg

Edited by Vao

You openly admitted to prop blocking spawn in your unban request

Last night the game was glitching on us, and we couldn't see each other and others props, I got really bored, and prop blocked the spawn for about 1 minute

This also isn't your first offense.

mario.png

So while we wait for Darkwing (Or dL+) to reply, please explain what made you think it was a good idea.

You openly admitted to prop blocking spawn in your unban request

This also isn't your first offense.

mario.png

So while we wait for Darkwing (Or dL+) to reply, please explain what made you think it was a good idea.

What Mark said, If you want to be unbanned you'll need to get another STEAMID. Good day sir and If you're a bit upset over the situation please refer to my signature. If you choose to create another unban report you will be banned from the forums, we've already told you you're not getting unbanned.