Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse HG | BigjohnMS [L] #CSS hell

kornpops

1. Abuser name: HG | BigjohnMS [L] #CSS hell

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:28716613

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: Approximately 18:15 PST, April 9, 2012

5. PROOF:

http://i.imgur.com/MqCv9.png

http://i.imgur.com/MqCv9.png

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558686660260412012/D8522D2EAD0CC857DF62C4FDADA9875EFD9896F3/

Paraphrased voice clips from mic chat:

I don't give a rat's ass I can abuse my power all I want, I'm a division leader
I'm the right hand man to the owner
I'm a division leader -- I'm the right-hand man to the leader -- so if I want to noclip around and mess with people you better shut the fuck up about it

Although these don't serve as hard proof, verification by other members will show that this really did happen

6. Please tell us about the incident:

So Bigjohn was teleported to electric chair at the beginning of the round as a result of doing !pd. Bigjohn then noclipped himself out (using admin powers for self-gain) and proceeded to fly around the map. The current lead said something along the lines of "If you see the admin abusing his powers -- noclipping around the map -- press 1", to which people responded. Shortly thereafter, Bigjohn got on mic saying that he was the "right-hand man" to the owner and told people to shut the fuck up about it. When Meat complained about Bigjohn getting riled up about it, he threatened to perma-ban him, as shown by the screenshot. Meat then told Bigjohn that he was getting really angry and was subsequently kicked from the server. I asked Bigjohn if he was the owner of the server (as opposed to just a division leader) to which he replied yes. I continued the day and was then kicked from the server for asking if he was the owner. At least one other person was kicked from the server for similar things. Unfortunately, before any of us had time to make an audio recording of the incident, Bigjohn left the server.

This is the kind of blatant admin abuse that causes people to stop playing on servers. Several people left the server as a result of that, and I know that several people (including myself) were discouraged from playing on the server if it's going to be an environment where people can come in and powertrip and kick users at the slightest sign of defiance.

Edited by RedDevil6193

Hmmm all this can be substantial since the proof is really lacking backbone to support real abuse besides the two kicks that you guys posted which if you guys are arguing against an admin which can be grounds for it.

Waiting for Bigjohn reply to I heard both sides.

First of all meat was disrespecting me in the server was why he was kicked and banned 2nd of all when u are spamming over lead are u the owner and the entire server said no but hes a DL in the community and you continued to argue that's why u got kicked if i even kicked u. And if u are gonna paraphrase what i said please input all of what i said not just parts of it.

I kicked burd for disrespect also you noobs need to stop acting like ya'll are perfect in everyway and have fun its JB its not real life. On that note next time i join and you guys feel free to troll and be disrespectful to me I'll ban you. Thats all i have to say bout this.