Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse NEED dL+

Polar

Excuse me? You broke the rules by making a death trap. Here's the thing when you rule break and I'm around I will make a ban report because that's my job to keep the servers troll free. If your trying to instigate a conflict then you should stop because I wont deal with your behavior.

Excuse me? You broke the rules by making a death trap. Here's the thing when you rule break and I'm around I will make a ban report because that's my job to keep the servers troll free. If your trying to instigate a conflict then you should stop because I wont deal with your behavior.

Don't have to deal with my behavior. That's what we have Staff for.

Nobody was having a problem but you.

You broke the rules. And I'm gonna stop arguing with you because I don't want this to get out of hand. It's my opinion that I think your a Admin Abuser because you jailed yourself and made a guy stay in freeze and made 2 guys prop trap him.

You broke the rules. And I'm gonna stop arguing with you because I don't want this to get out of hand. It's my opinion that I think your a Admin Abuser because you jailed yourself and made a guy stay in freeze and made 2 guys prop trap him.

1. Jailed myself because I broke the rules!

2. made him stay in freeze so I could get his full name and ban him for not following the rules.

3. I never saw nobody "prop trap" him.

4. Read the text under my name.

bye.

Guest Aamonkey1

I am moving this to the abuse report section and waiting for a dL+ to review this. Thanks

Also I am closing this thread temporarily to prevent arguing from happening any longer

Not abuse.

This is just simply a admin messing around with some props, which he shouldn't really be doing. Ill talk to Skank about this.

Edited by ^TheRumor^