Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned from TS3?

Boxer-I-

EDIT - <12:29:47>**You were kicked from the server by "Awwik" (ban you) also this, another abused kicked prior to the ban because i was explaining how i was being abused by faithless in the JB server... just goes to show how corrupt to the core these admins are.

<12:33:08>Â*Â*You were banned for 6 hours from the server by "Awwik" (dont make fun of his voice.Â*Â*put an unban request up)

1. Your in-game name: Boxer TS3 name = boxer

2. Server that you were banned on: TS3

3. The Banning admin: awwik

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:729529 (actually has higher proof than esea-open)

5. Reason for ban: there was no reason for this ban, i said not one thing to make fun of anyone, been admin abused all fucking day and since they are higher admins they get away with it like its not a problem. apparently theres a way that i talk that gets me banned? so technically i was banned because he didnt like my voice.

such a pile a dogshit on fire

You came into our channel to stir up trouble with faithless, when that didnt work you decided to move onto other things. You starting asking us for a promotion again and again, which wasnt a problem until you started making fun of the way general tim talks. That was the main issue, for me and everyone in the channel. I can handle the spam, I can handle the arrogant attitude, but when you start making fun of peoples voices you have gone to far.

If you can apologize to general tim, I will unban you.

i didnt fucking make fun of anyone, i came in for justice and got flamed from you, general tim, faithless, and green ranger. im the one here expecting the fucking apology for you guys being flaming dicks. faithless admits to abusing, trolling, and ruining the entire server for everyone and what happens? fucking nothing and i get banned.

if you cant see that this is bullshit you shouldnt have any fucking power to decide who gets banned and who doesnt because your judgement is cloudy as fuck, i do nothing but make the HG environment more enjoyable for people who play on HG servers. you can go into the jailbreak, bhop, minigames, or surf server and see whats up and see if im the prick.

i can guarantee if you go into the jailbreak server and ask the users who is more abusive/troll/unbearable to play with 8/10 of the people would choose faithless over me.

case fucking closed.

Edited by Boxer[I]

Let's talk this out instead of going overboard.

And by the way, I'll say when the case is fucking closed, and it's not. Until we have a level-headed discussion instead of resorting to ad-hominem attacks, no one is fucking going anywhere with this.

• Executive Council

If you are not involved then do not post.

Any further issues will be met with infractions.

Only Boxer and Enigma should be posting right now.

well i have people who witnessed what happend and a person who recorded a TS3 convo of faithless after he left the JB server and came into TS3 JB channel then continued to pointlessly troll spam us while trying to play... idk why i cant talk to any un-biased high admins.