Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

un ban request

kaibosh107

1. Your in-game name: kaibosh107

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Serious RP Server|Fast DL| Custom Jobs | Hells Gamers

3. The Banning admin: hg polar

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:37172402

5. I was temp banned for prop trapping and i what i was doing i personally don't think is prop trap and let me explain, thanks. So yesterday me and my 2 friends were playing on your rp server and one of my friends got frozen and the admin that froze him forgot to unfreeze him so me and my other friend put props on him to make him look like a robot since he was frozen and have a way to pass the time and have a good laugh, my friend that we had props on didn't mind and was actually laughing (you can ask him yourself). I am aware that yesterday i was temp banned for not listening to an admin when he told me to stop carrying doors around and i do admit to that totally but on this occasion i did not prop trop my friend he was already frozen. I would greatly appreciate it if some of the things i said here you can clarify me on and inform me on (if i did) how i did prop trap so i can be more careful in the future.

Thanks Again - kaibosh107 :)

Guest Aamonkey1

Here's what I am going to do. Normally, prop trapping is a permanent ban. I am going to give you one last chance on our servers. I am going to reduce your permanent ban sentence to one week. If I hear this happening again you will not be playing on our servers again. Please reread the rules. Thanks