Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Unban Request] Eatdamuffin - PERP GMOD

Eatdamuffin

1. Your in-game name: Eatdamuffin

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP GMOD

3. The Banning admin: aamonkey1

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:14635366

5. Reason for ban: CDM of -hg- memojaredalex

Again as I stated in the other thread I really was trying to get out of there after he shot me. I even accidently ran over a friend of mine who was standing behind the SWAT member. I apologize to Memojaredalex for CDM'ing him and I'll be extra careful from now on. The video recorded can support that I didn't intend anything beyond driving away. Furthermore, I apologize for wasting the time of the administration, I should have apologized directly to Memo right away. If a ban remains then I at least request a reduction of three days, I've been enjoying my time and playing on the server with a few friends I've brought with me. I hope whatever internal metrics available to the administration team would show I haven't been killing willy nilly. I'm new to the community and server and still trying to adjust to the game mode itself.

Thank you.

Guest Aamonkey1

Do not let this happen again. If I catch it happening again you will not be unbanned again.

~Unbanned. Thanks