Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Mouse.

kimzy

I wasn't gonna make a thread but since Tommo didn't know I will just do it anyways.

I'm currently playing with a 7 euro mouse that randomly decides to unsilence my gun while I'm shooting, to make me jump when I'm walking, to make me switch guns while I don't touch my mouse etc.

Since I buy myself birthday gifts (so what?):

I'm looking for a mouse, as good as possible for as cheap as possible.

I heard the Steelseries kinzu is good, but it's a no no since I got too used to my 5 mouse buttons..

The two I am really thinking about now are the Logitech g400(about 45 euros)

and Razer Deathadder(about 60 euros).

Which of these two would you recommend and why?

Or is there maybe something "better" I could buy around that price (in an online store, preferably, since I'm in EU and don't have all stores you guys got).

Please help me out :)

Edited by kimzy

I wasn't gonna make a thread but since Tommo didn't know I will just do it anyways.

I'm currently playing with a 7 euro mouse that randomly decides to unsilence my gun while I'm shooting, to make me jump when I'm walking, to make me switch guns while I don't touch my mouse etc.

I heard the Steelseries kinzu is good, but it's a no no since I got too used to my 5 mouse buttons..

Or is there maybe something "better" I could buy around that price (in an online store, preferably, since I'm in EU and don't have all stores you guys got).

I found the g400 for 28 euros on amazon http://www.amazon.de/Logitech-G400-optische-Gaming-schnurgebunden/dp/B00573Y2RC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334441420&sr=8-1 im pretty sure its a better deal then the website and you should get it

i also found the g500 for 40 euros on amazon http://www.amazon.de/Logitech-G500-Gaming-Maus-schnurgebunden/dp/B002LVTP6Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1334441420&sr=8-2 still better then what u found for the g400

Edited by ExGBrian
pounds and euros are not the same herp derp

Kimzy, Dear, your thread name may cause confusions.. In order not to crash the forums with thread views, i suggest you change it, people are not who you think they are, they can do the horniest things, things that you cant even imagine!

When it comes to the PC Mouse, i suggest you get an Logitech G400, its pretty good..

Kimzy, Dear, your thread name may cause confusions.. In order not to crash the forums with thread views, i suggest you change it, people are not who you think they are, they can do the horniest things, things that you cant even imagine!

When it comes to the PC Mouse, i suggest you get an Logitech G400, its pretty good..

Every one else automatically knew she was talking about computer mice...i think your the only one with the sick mind here

Anywho, the deathadder is a good mouse, and as is the g4/500.

If possible try to find a store near you that has them, and just hold them to see how they feel. Obviously dont buy one from the store as theyre usually overpriced, but its always good to feel it in your hand to make sure its comfortable. If not the deathadder is nicely contoured to fit your hand

If you like larger heavier mice, I use a microsoft sidewinder. Its very comfortable and has 13 buttons, and an LCD screen :D

Every one else automatically knew she was talking about computer mice...i think your the only one with the sick mind here

Anywho, the deathadder is a good mouse, and as is the g4/500.

If possible try to find a store near you that has them, and just hold them to see how they feel. Obviously dont buy one from the store as theyre usually overpriced, but its always good to feel it in your hand to make sure its comfortable. If not the deathadder is nicely contoured to fit your hand

If you like larger heavier mice, I use a microsoft sidewinder. Its very comfortable and has 13 buttons, and an LCD screen :D

that's what I thought (about moosie)

OT: yeah thanks for that tip, my hands are small so trying it first will definitely help too. I have trouble reaching my mouse 5 button on this one :P

@bryan and blacky thanks for the links I'll be checking them out tomorrow!

about the deathadder, what's so good about it then? like, what makes it worth 15 more euros than the logitech? I would spend that money if I would know it's worth spending it but if the logitech ones are just as good idk...

Out of the way others, Tin is here!

I have had experience with both mice and heres my story:

I originally purchased the Deathadder and was satisfied at first, but I noticed major liftoff problems with it (for me anyways), it felt good in my hand and the drivers make for good customization.

Since I pull my mouse off my mat frequently I returned the Deathadder.

I purchased the g400 after that incident and have not regretted it since. I love the feel, and liftoff is definitely less of a problem with the g400. Plus, its cheaper!

Side note: I have heard good things about the g500 as well.

For the mouse you should get I would suggest the Razer Deathadder just because I have had the chance of using it at my friends house and it is a great mouse you won't go wrong with getting one of those. But if you're looking to pay a little extra I suggest checking out Roccat there mouses are very good I hear.

http://www.roccat.org

If your willin to spend the extra cash, the razer mamba I the greatest mouse ever made, you'll want to fuck it, I promise

I must have gotten a shitty one because when I bought mine it would stop responding for no damn reason every minute.