Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned again :(

HD

1. Your in-game name: Pitbull

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 D2

3. The Banning admin: Faded

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:1:852856

5. Reason for ban: Going quick cat every round I can and killing people? I'm sure it was for 'hacking' again. I'm sure he recorded a demo so you guys can watch it and clear me again.

As I stated in my last thread, Bort and other council members have watched my demos before and cleared me, so hopefully an unban will be quick again this time. Thanks

or rushing every round with a 3.5 kdr....makes no sense but i was requested by hg headshot to ban you and he has your demo

Now please, don't take any offense to this because I don't mean it in an offensive way. You have a .70kdr, so of course some of the things I do that you aren't able to do, you may see as bullshit. I run straight up cat 90% of the rounds I'm on terrorist, I'm not doing anything special or out of the ordinary there. When they adjust, I'll push lower B and pick cat trying to get the CT's which have adjusted to what I do and force them to readjust so I can just straight push cat again.

When I play CT, 90% of the rounds I don't suicide push. I'd rather let 6+ T's run at me 1 at a time rather then run into a death trap of 6+ T's where I'm getting ripped a new one from every which way.

I don't do anything complicated, I just point and click.

He played the server for 10 hrs and have over a 4.0 kdr.

Other HG/HT members have specced me numerous times when I've been in the server since I started playing those 10hours ago, and I was never banned until Lamp at 5am and then you two just now. Watch me play, it's pretty easy to see how I get that KDR, I don't do anything special.

Or you are on meth.

I was actually thinking about applying after I played in the server for a week or two longer, but I'm just trying to help keep the D2 server populated for now and get it back to where it used to be. Switching the IP has really wrecked the base of players that used to play in there on a regular basis, and just trying to help build that back up. I'll join the vent next time I go to play in the server or when I have some extra time to just sit and bullshit.

And yes, I've been playing for a while. If I remember correctly I think my team may have played HT in CAL however many years back, and I was playing a while before that. And yes, I do happen to dabble with drugs a bit, just this morning I ended up huffing 4 cans of paint it was pretty sweet :P.

check out the ban report thread and have a look at your demo with mat_wireframe on, to me it looks like you have some wallhax

Try r_drawothermodels, it works better.

Just watched it, and everything there was pretty self explanatory. Give me the times in which you think I do something fishy and I'll break it down for you.

Go play and keep bringing the shit.

Keep teams fair and even please.

I see you like the red...almost like a guy that use to play here...hmm

Don't be a stacker, flamers, cheater, or overall geek. No problems mate.

*don't prove me wrong, or I will literally kick you in the balls*

*don't prove me wrong, or I will literally kick you in the balls*

I do what I can to keep it even. Usually ct side is a little stacked and I love terrorist and the AK anyways, so it generally works out. I've joined CT when they've really needed it, so no worries as far as stacking.

Don't talk shit, even when I get antagonized ( Deagle ;) ) I'm excellent at ignoring people trying to start shit for the most part so there won't be any flaming.

Don't cheat, you've got demos on me and I'm sure there will be more in the future when someone who isn't aware of the fact that I've been cleared several times bans me again.

I'll make sure to join vent sometime, and I'll add you guys to steam friends when I see you in the server so I can get known throughout the community a little better.

Thanks again