Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Unban Request] Xavier Collins - PERP GMOD

Eatdamuffin

1. Your in-game name: Xavier Collins

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: Darkwing Duck

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:14635366

5. Reason for ban: Parkour Car

I didn't even know what parkour was until I looked it up after seeing the video right now (I've read over the rules on the forums), I assumed what I did wouldn't be a banable offense as it's not prop surfing. Also in the video you can see that the gate to that area was open at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi_WqeHMGvw&feature=player_detailpage#t=36s . I saw people riding their cars over the fence yesterday so I had no clue as to why that would be a banable offense. I apologize for doing so.

I know ignorance of the rules isn't a defense, but I'm asking for a bit of mercy when it comes to a term such as parkour and the circumstance seen in the video.

The guy who posted it was harassing me quite a bit about it, I had assumed also he was lying about getting me banned for such a thing just because he was upset for me raiding them. Tends to happen a lot on the server.

FbAgG.png

Thank you.

Edited by Eatdamuffin