Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gmod Perp Sever Unbanned Request

SamuelHunter

Well let me give you guys the story here, I go into one of your servers and accidently punched and killed one of these guys in the hospital. Well one of your gold members saw it and was harrassing me, and kept tasering me. His name is Tom Green. Then get this, I finally become a medic and go to revive a guy and he kicks me from the server for trying to revive a guy!???!? And then permanetly I get banned what is that all about? I go to help someone and get banned i'm sorry but is that what Gold members get is to permanetly ban anyone they please?Not to mention the guy kept tasering me after I had stopped. So if you could please help look into this because I don't know what is going on :ban?: but anyways I've been playing that server ever since it came out and had no problems with it. My Steam ID: is SamuelHunter but I changed it to SamuraiiHunter. Thanks.

1. Your in-game name:I can't remember it since the server chooses my name for me but the first name was Ashley.

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 PERP 3 Lite Server

3. The Banning admin: Tom Green

4. Your Steam-Id: SamuelHunter

5. Reason for ban: PunchingWhoring? He gave me a warning then I stopped but as he harrassed me and saw me reviving someone as a medic I got banned?

Guest Aamonkey1
Mind to explain me reviving a guy and banning me??And kept on harassing me with a taser? Sure I admit I said thos things only because you wouldn't deal with the gang who kept RDming everyone. But somehow I get banned?

You were kicked like 6 times.... For the SAME reason....

That has nothing to do with it.

So the matter of your member to sit there and harrass me givin by the proof there, he was in my face and kept following me then tasering me in the back as I had stopped.Then as I had tried doing something nice and go to revive a guy dying near the bank he bans me. Plus he kept kicking me from the server. So either way I already admitted to punching but the fact is the situation here for me is admin abuse and harrassment. The situation for you is me punchwhoring which is understandable, but when I had stopped and givin my warning I get banned.

The reason I was punchwhoring is because that gang was rdming me and it goes with everyone else and your "Gold member" Was sitting by letting it happen. No warnings nothing, At least 11 people were there dying by three guys. And it went on for at least 30mins due to me punchwhoring.

Guest Aamonkey1

Alright then do me a favor and make sure this does not happen again.. If it does there will not be a second chance.

~Unbanned