Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse: Sidney Crosby

Axmann8

Server: 24/7 Serious RP

Abusing Admin: Sidney Crosby

My Server Username: Axmann [Engie x Solly <3]

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28818408

Explanation: The player named "Rakemeh" on the server kept killing me as CP. Following NLR, I did not kill him for doing so after coming back to life. Eventually, I caught him throwing knives at me when I was CP, and he was running away from arrest, so I shot him. He them demoted me for "RDM". I told user "Destruction" and "Sidney Crosby" about it when they came on. Rakemeh kept baiting me in [Advert], and Sidney said nothing about it. As soon as I responded to his insults, Sidney immediately became offensive and told me "if you can't handle [ooc], I'll ban you. I told her that I take exception to what she said because she said nothing when Rakemeh was baiting me. All she said was "don't take the bait", and she did nothing about Rakemeh. She kept saying "last warning" for talking to her and asking her why she didn't warn Rakemeh for baiting. Eventually, she banned me for absolutely no reason with the ban message, "Know your place."

Proof:

QyoM1.jpg

AzG6u.png

Edited by SuperSkreech

I've informed the admin and hopefully he will tell his side of the story. I cannot take this further as he is a DL like myself and have not authority over him. I'll also inform the higher ups about this so they can review this. Please be patient :]

You and Rakemeh were arguing over a very petty issue in OOC that could've been resolved if you both simply stepped away from it.

I warned you two to stop, he did, you continued.

Your ban was justified to how you reacted to the situation.

Next time if the issue is that pressing, the last thing you want to do is complain and carry on in OOC about it.

The right thing to do is simply ask: "I need an admin/to speak with an admin" that will get our attention and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Additionally, it would be in your best interest to not threaten an admin with a demo, it only exacerbates the matter.

next time you keep getting rdmed just ask for a admin and/or record a demo and post it on the forums, but having a fight using advert is not the right way to go about it nor is ignoring\threatening the admin that is working to help you.

not abuse