Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Unban Request] Xavier Collins - PERP GMOD

Eatdamuffin

1. Your in-game name: Xavier Collins

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP GMOD

3. The Banning admin: [HG] aamonkey1

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:14635366

5. Reason for ban: Accused of Wallhacking, permanent ban.

Here we go again, I'm really getting tired of being harassed by various people in the community for nothing beyond the fact that I'm new to the community and server and I've brought a ton of friends to play with me. I admit to the parkour ban which I didn't understand the premise of the rule originally and the one CDM, however I won't apologize or admit for wall hacking. People are constantly coming to our apartment and harassing myself and other friends, I've been harassed by two administrators but I let all of that go in the name of just having fun. I had a feeling that there'd be a report about wall hacking so I took some screenshots as people claimed they were going to report me. Others are constantly trying to bait myself and others in my group into breaking the server rules to get us banned.

1) The demo shows nothing unusual or any indication of a wallhack. One of the three jiggled the door indicating to us that someone could be lockpicking. We fired through the door killing him and all three of us continued firing through the walls at set points. The hallway outside the door is small and enclosed, it's the exact reason I choose that apartment again and again. It's notoriously easy to defend.

Link to the demo: Here

2) The demo shows no indication that I was even the one that fired, I most likely did fire through the wall at set points, but the demo itself gives no indication of who killed who. There were four of us inside with a shotguns defending, all littering the hallway with gunfire. All the demo shows is that I owned the apartment, not who killed who.

3) Here are some screenshots showing the line we all fire through in defending our apartment. I could understand if I shot through the floor at one of them, but all it shows is all of us firing through in a very predictable area, we can hear people outside based on footsteps and door jiggling and this is exactly how we defend the apartment. It really is the best apartment to defend as it creates a choke point with walls that can be fired through easily, including the staircase. We tried the lake houses but we kept losing there, we tried the suburbs but we lost there, so we began defending the penthouse apartment.

WZI0u.jpg

AKIns.jpg

euVag.jpg

wUtkG.jpg

As you can see in the screen captures, we all fire along a very specific line into that tight hallway. When I hear a jiggle, we all fire a volley of shots through those spots to defend the apartment.

Thank you.

Edited by SuperSkreech