Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned from perp ?

sourdiesel141

1. Your in-game name: ||SFT||<SouяDiesel>☼|DB|☼

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: perp serious

3. The Blacklisting admin: I dont know maybe HG | Darkwing Duck [dM] (and the link thing in the read me didnt work :/ )

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:31864948

5. Reason for blacklist: I have no clue, I was just going round putting out fires after a "tornado" (<--- what people said it was )

in the chat someone kept asking were I was because of all the fires I said "hold on a tornado killed me" (it flung me in the air for a good 20 seconds before killing me)

shortly after some one named HG | Darkwing Duck [dM] (<--- he may have banned me ) said "Firemen start doing your job." (which I was doing)

"there are fires all over the city." (I was putting them out ) I didnt notice what he was saying because I was focusing on not dieing in fire

it was a bit chaotic and I was by the apartments so he may have gotten confused

I would like for this to be forgoten about and I would prefer to be unbanned as soon as possible but it was only a 24 hour ban so if anything goes wrong with unbanning me Im fine to just wait it out :3

p.s on other communities Im generally trusted and rarely get banned

(if you need to know anything else Il keep my console as it is to look over the chat :3 )

1sxwth.png

Edited by sourdiesel141

Okay well, after looking into it, we cannot find out why you were banned or black listed. But it has been removed. I apologize for the inconvenience. Enjoy our server!

Edit: Darkwing didn't have anything to do with it

Editx2: I found the admin who did it. He informed me of it. Everything is clear. Please follow the rules of the server.

Edited by HorseRanger