Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blue Banned For? - Jake needed

bradly359

1. Your in-game name:{M}Blue

2. Server that you were banned on:I was not paying attention But I am banned on all hg servers..?

3. The Banning admin:Jake (Edit, last post said i was banned by jake.)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13013007

5. Reason for ban: Asume of walls.

watching the demos yes i noticed i kidna raged because they wouldn't stop talking shit over teamspeak and stuff. it got annoying because I wouldn't go bait or w.e

Please Understand I do not wallhack, I enjoy your tenmans and want to contenue them to get better.

I see a baddie got me banned for false information. I don't have walls for 1, 2 he got mad because i one shoted him and he raged Quited saying he is going to get me banned for hacking. 3 I don't follow through walls, theres somthing called sound, and a thing calld tactics. you check any corner no matter what you think is there. ANOTHER thing I USE the radar, people dont relise when you shoot they become visible on it. And....last but not least Following through a pole...thats the worst thing I have ever seen somone say... you where awping, or fireing w.e you had from that position constantly OFC im gonnna stay right there and keep my crosshair MOVING back AND forth, incase you pop out I can cap you. It's things like these (Simply when you hear a thousand footsteps comeing around the corner... WTF u gonna do? RUSH? NO you are going to back up and get ready to shoot, its not walls its called being smart ) that rage over nothing. (I was also planning on buying esea today and joining HG gamers clan, But somone had to go and post false info like a baddie, please understand, what hacker plays esea?

edit: Please exscuse my typing I am not entirly english.

Edit: Please understand I know Rubaga is a really good player and is not bad I juts think he had the wrong misunderstanding and I think he just got alittle to mad and go tme banned for nothing.

Edited by bradly359