Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request Casun

Casun

1. Your in-game name: John Woo / Moronyard | Casun

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: No Idea

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:20151360

5. Reason for ban: RDM

I have no idea at all why i was banned. I was an officer, they asked for backup at the bank, i showed up, and i was banned for 2 days on sight. 1 person died while i was a police officer, he had run over another officer and his car was shot at. Other than that i hadn't shot a soul.

Earlier in the day i unloaded several times at raiders, but i do not randomly shoot, i shoot when i hear my door getting messed with. This seems like a misunderstanding that i was involved in the bank shooting when i was just backup that arrived after the fact.

Edited by Mark

Ah i see, i watched that demo. No i don't use cheats, i haven't played perp in a while and it looks like i saw his name through the door, i used a macro to warn him. Yes i know it's metagaming but it's been 3 months, and it was just a warning, i would not have shot if he didn't. When i walked to the door, he shot, i sprayed. That's not RDM either, he pulled the trigger first. I apologize for any time the admins have had to waste on this.