Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dimentio's Unban Request

D1mentio

1. Your in-game name: Dimentio

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: Don't Know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:28472930

5. Reason for ban: Anti-AFKING

Hello, I recently was banned for Anti-AFKing, I would like to explain that my brother knew that I am addicted to this server so he went on my computer while I was sleeping and did something to make me anti-afk overnight. I truly apologize for this and I guarantee you that it won't happen again. Also, I do understand that I would take all responsibility of this happening, but I just wanted to explain what happend. Thank you.

Edited by SuperSkreech

explain this

Well, I already basically explained it in the main post. "Hello, I recently was banned for Anti-AFKing, I would like to explain that my brother knew that I am addicted to this server so he went on my computer while I was sleeping and did something to make me anti-afk overnight. I truly apologize for this and I guarantee you that it won't happen again. Also, I do understand that I would take all responsibility of this happening, but I just wanted to explain what happend. Thank you." Also, I will make sure this WILL NOT happen again. Thanks