Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

kawadaka

Hello, im new here.

Im not good in english i speak french, can i speak french here? :s

It was long ago, a stupid kid have hacked my account and had been Vacban.

So I have contacted SteamSupport asking them to give me the right to access my account because the person who my hacker had changed the password.

He have acknowledged that I was the rightful owner of the account, SteamSupport have sent to me a new password and they have Un-Vacban my account.

However the other day i wanted to go play on your server and he said i am banned so i came to the site because i want to know why and this is because of cheating is so i have deduced that this hacker of my account had to cheat on your server. Also as i play on ESEA and i want to do next season i would like to be able to practice my aim.

My steam name: sLk

Esea name: sLk

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27052837

Sory for my very bad english.

I want to say a big thanks to google translate. http://translate.google.ca/?hl=fr&tab=wT#

Thanks you very much.

sLk

Veuillez-vous s'il vous plais répondre cette fil avec une capture d'écran de les courrier électroniques que Steam Support avez vous envoyer.

Ce devais montrer les details que la bannissement de votre compte étés renverser.

Si vous n'avez pas de preuve ou les captures d’écran sont incomplet, il n'y a rien que nous pouvons faire.