Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request - Sir Mudkip

gregduffman

1. Your in-game name: Sir Mudkip

2. Server that you were banned on: trade_rawr_v2_1

3. The Banning admin: [HG] PhoenixFire36

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:40354471

5. Reason for ban: Was accused of noclipping and hacking when I was in Civilian mode

I was playing on RAWR 2.1 and decided to go into Civilian mode to have some fun and run around. I run around for a little bit and then I was disconnected and it said "Kicked by Administrator." I join back and ask why I was kicked and the admin said I was noclipping and flying around. I asked when this was happening and he said it wasn't an argument, so I stopped asking about it. And when he said I was noclipping and flying around, I was thinking that he meant when I was sticky jumping with the Demoman before I entered Civilian. So I decided to test out what got me kicked by stick jumping around and nothing happens. So I go back to civilian Engie and still nothing happened. Then he joins my team to see what's going on and I go civilian Demo and then he bans me from the server. For those who are unfamiliar with Civilian, here's the article on it from the TF2 Wiki: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Civilian

This just happened, so I'm not sure that there is a thread on this incident yet. But I am currently banned from joining Trade_RAWR, and I would like to be able to get back on that server.