Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bigjohn's abuse

MisterMunchie

1. Abuser name: Bigjohn (I don't remember his last name... he is an admin, but I assume by that name you can tell) in the PERP server

2. Their Steam Id: No idea

3. What server: PERP

4. About what time: 9 PM Eastern, 4/25/12

5. PROOF: Check his command logs, I'm sure you can find it all.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

A few days ago, Bigjohn started to interfere with me and my police business. First, I was being punched by a man and almost got blocked in, so I tased him and ran away. Bigjohn proceeded to kick me with a nice "Consider this a warning." I figured some admins were wrong sometimes, so I let it slip.

Today, however, he severely interfered. My cop cadet and I were out patrolling, and we saw that the big warehouse in the industrial district was packed with cars. We looked at the building, and could see the faint outline of pot leaves through the window. (Keep in mind my cadet has a monitor res of 1600 x 900) I decide to call every cop over there to check it out, a medic for good measure and such. We got a warrant for the building. As the warrant is being carried out, which would include all the cops trying to confiscate the pot, Bigjohn decides to take a look. He judges the situation immediately and kicks the police chief from the game (I asked the police chief why, and he said "Bigjohn gave me a 'consider this a warning.'" Every cop at the building is then "respawned by an admin" or shot in the head. Bigjohn walks (or floats, rather) towards my cadet and I after a minute or so. He threatens to blacklist us, and we try to explain what was going on. My cadet tells him "I'll show you where we saw it, just tell them not to kill me." Bigjohn said "I give you my permission." My cadet walks near the building and gets shot to death. Bigjohn does nothing. According to my cadet, the medics at the scene are told to revive only the pot growers, and that order is carried out. My cadet, who happens to be "Brodude07," starts to explain what happened to him and why the admins didn't help at all. I know he shouldn't have cursed and all, but he had a right to do so in my opinion.

I hope this can be resolved.

TL,DR- Bigjohn on the PERP server decides that us, the cops, couldn't see the pot leaves through a window and kicks/kills/threatens us.

Edited by SuperSkreech

• Executive Council

You need proof. A demo or SS.

Logs generally won't provide context that could be in a demo.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont see the proof of me blacklisting ridge? i see yall chasing the driver but not blacklisting ridge?

And this demo does not pretain to this thread that u made a few days ago. I'm pretty sure he was blacklisted today and this ban request was a few days ago.

I dont see the proof of me blacklisting ridge? i see yall chasing the driver but not blacklisting ridge?

And this demo does not pretain to this thread that u made a few days ago. I'm pretty sure he was blacklisted today and this ban request was a few days ago.

The logs would show that you blacklisted him (I know you did, too), and Ridge said that you talked to him beforehand about it. Ridge is telling me right now that you said "You can't arrest people for that bullshit."

I would have made a new thread, but wouldn't that be spam and just get merged with this anyway? I filled out a new report form...