Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need some builds. help meh!

Psychopath

So I'm looking to purchase a new pc very soon and I need some builds.

Price range - 600-800$

Maybe a monitor. I have a mouse and keyboard.

P.s. - I'm not to good a building them :x

EDIT - or add me on steam [HG] Psycho

Edited by Psychopath

dont worry about the building portion, its super simple. Its just pluging things in, and each plugin only has 1 hole to go into. its foolproof.

I'll edit this when im done putting a build together

http://grab.by/djuw

Eventually you may want to grab this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118094

From what i've heard the 480 can get a bit warm, but this cooler should fix that.

Edited by AnonyHorse

If I was to make a build, I would like to know some things:

1. Do you have any preferred brands?

2. Since you said this is specifically for gaming, what games are you going to play?

Building a PC isn't that hard, actually. People seem to think it's rocket science, when it's really not. Newegg has an awesome three part series on their YouTube, which goes into a lot of detail. Here's the first video of the series:

And, if you wish to continue, the 2nd video in the series is in the recommended videos on the side.

However, if you really don't trust yourself with all those sensitive computer parts, companies like NCIX, CyberPower PC, etc. make decent pre-built PC's.

If I was to make a build, I would like to know some things:

1. Do you have any preferred brands?

2. Since you said this is specifically for gaming, what games are you going to play?

Building a PC isn't that hard, actually. People seem to think it's rocket science, when it's really not. Newegg has an awesome three part series on their YouTube, which goes into a lot of detail. Here's the first video of the series:

And, if you wish to continue, the 2nd video in the series is in the recommended videos on the side.

However, if you really don't trust yourself with all those sensitive computer parts, companies like NCIX, CyberPower PC, etc. make decent pre-built PC's.

Where did I say this is was for gaming?? LOL but it is. Probably bf3 and d3. It doesnt matter what brand.