Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request 64bit

RocketSnail

1. Your in-game name: 64bit

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Serious RP

(but I am now unable to join all other servers including all HG TF2 and CSS servers [EXCEPT FOR THE GMOD HG PERP SERVER, I CAN ACCESS THAT]).

I was able to connect to the CSS and TF2 HG servers fine before I was banned on the GMOD Serious RP server, but after the ban I am now unable to connect to any servers except for the PERP server, was that supposed to happen? I do not remember doing anything wrong on any of the CSS and/or TF2 servers.

3. The Banning admin: I do not remember, it was a he, and I hadn't actually seen him ever on the Serious RP server (I thought his name started with a c or an s, but I did check the player rankings and the recent posts in the gmod section, couldn't find his name).

The banning took place around 2 months ago I believe.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:22859465

5. Reason for ban: I had a base near the "Yellow warehouse" in the Serious RP server, guns, printers, the whole 'shabang'. The admin came up to my base, began to break in (lockpick/shoot down doors, etc.). I had a fairly well made base. I attempt to kill him while he was entering (had sign that read "entry = death") and he was able to kill me first. So I ran back to the outside of my house, waiting the 2 minutes, and he (or one of his buddies) killed me again. Mind you I was far enough away for it to take me 7 or so seconds to walk to the entrance of my base, I was not near my base. I was furious when he killed me, as I didn't try to interrupt their break in nor kill them. In a rage, I came back to my base, no collided my props, took all of the weapons, and destroyed my printers. I was pissed because the admin/and his buddies rdmed me while I was sitting outside my base watching them raid. I understood that I had broken the rules because after the admin/his buddies rdmed me while I was watching, I ran straight back and took everything in my base. I was furious. I was banned for NLR because I ran straight back after being rdmed and I destroyed all of my things.

After I was banned I found out I was banned from nearly all of the servers which I regularly played (all of the TF2 and CSS servers). The only server I wasn't banned for was the PERP server on GMOD.

Mind you that I didn't do anything wrong on the TF2 and CSS servers, I (guess) the admin [on the Serious RP server] banned me from all of the servers.

This happened 1.5-2 months ago, I took a large break from playing on the HG servers.

If possible, would I be allowed to be unbanned from all of the servers?

-I am serious, I do NOT know why I was banned from all of the servers and not just only the Serious RP server.

Thank you for reading this Wall of text :P

~RocketSnail/64bit

Edited:

I do realize that I was banned for NLR, but I am not sure why I was banned on nearly all of the HG servers in multiple games. Also I'm not angry, I've "Gone to my room" and did my time, I've earned my punishment and thought things out for quite a while. You guys do though have a great community.

Edited by SuperSkreech

you have 10 bans so far, yet you proceed to throw the rules out the window. we have a global ban system as it says on the motd when you join the server.

what you did

your base got hit by a nade, the nade broke the front of your base. you tried to prop block the front of your broken base, you then got shot in the face. they continued to break in you came back got killed again because you attempted to get back in your base, you then came back a third time and no collided into your base and ate all of your item and killed your money printers then left the server.

Edited by SuperSkreech

I can tell that I am in no good spot at all, but please do recognize what I said I did when I came back after super skreech/his buddies killed me (my side of the story). My side of the story is that I was not going back into the base, I was fairly away from it watching superskreech and his buddies raid my base.

Edited:

About the global ban system, what I think is: if I did something wrong on an rp server, (in this case running back to my base and breaking NLR in a rage because I was just rdmed) if I am not banned from the only other rp server (PERP), why would I need to be banned from servers not relating to rp, like counter strike servers and team fortress 2 servers?

Tl;Dr

Why should I be banned for doing things like eating all of my guns and destroying my printers and breaking nlr, in different types of game servers? Get this: for whatever reason, I was not banned from perp; the only server that is even close to similar to the server I was banned from originally (serious rp)

Again, thanks for... considering my side of the story/what I think...

Also after skreeches friend rdmed me and I came back, i no collided my props and took/ate my stuff because I was pissed his buddy rdmed me while i was waiting outside.

I did not leave the server; i waited fairly for superskreech to kickban me. I was not the one who clicked the disconnect button, i was so furious that i didnt give a fuck to wait there and let skreech kickban me.

And now I feel different ;p.

(Below) oh green sorry about that :\

Edited by RocketSnail
under Edited:...

You need to not let the anger get the best of you. This would of just been a temp ban but you have a long history ban. You need to make sure to stay clean and not break the rules on the server.

Unbanned