Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cleveland [UNBAN REQUEST]

Cleveland

1. Your in-game name:

• I honestly don't remember its been a while since i played.

2. Server that you were banned on:

• HellsGamers PERP

3. The Banning admin:

• BigJohn

4. Your Steam-Id:

• STEAM_0:0:15089546

5. Reason for ban:

• Wall Hacking (no proof)

6. Short Summary (I APOLOGIZE IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE ENOUGH SINCE OR SOUND RIGHT IT HAS BEEN A WHILE)

• Me and my friends were raiding as we usually do, in most cases there are dead days where barley anybody is growing, so as it turns out it is one of those days (the day i was banned) the only "people" growing was bigjohn and his friends, or organization i cannot remember 100%. To keep this short basically i kept raiding him with my friends repeatedly and each raid was successful, as a result to this i was being called a wall hacker, the raid that i believed that led to this ban is when bigjohn was growing in loft near drug dealer, we raided him again, they had nice defense but we got in (not all of us some of us died) but basically there were a few of us raiding and we use team speak to tell locations of enemy's someone was hiding in the bathroom in loft (this guy killed one of my friends who was raiding with me) so my friend told me were he was so i ran in and shot him directly were i was which ended up getting me banned because whoever was specing me considered it walls and again there was no proof that i was hacking it was just a admin decision!

In the end either way i hope to come play again it has been a while

Cleveland.

Edited by Vao

ya me to what was your ingame name

i honestly do not remember its been a while since I've played.

ya me to what was your ingame name

Peter Pan Im pretty sure thats it.

this is it thankyou king

this is it thankyou king

Update

Name - Peter Pan

Edited by enigma#
patience is a virtue, not so much in this one =S