Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

wTF's Unban Request

wTF

1. Your in-game name: wTF

2. Server that you were banned on: All Servers and Teamspeak

3. The Banning admin: Vao?

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:19332827

5. Reason for ban: Harassing Members?

Here's what happened. Not every1 will know what I'm talking about btw. Also please, I dont want to start any trouble between HG and cG, this has nothing to do with them.

Photoshopped image was made by someone (And no, I don't know who made it.) After I left HG, for a laugh, I decided to make that Photoshopped Image as my Avatar on the cG Teamspeak. Vao came in, saw my Avatar and banned me from HG.

I understand that the Image might have been offensive and that I probably shouldn't have made it my Avatar so I'm sorry for that. I don't know how I was harassing members though?

Also, on the topic of Harassing Members, how come this gets taken so seriously while other members getting harassed just ended up with said text being removed and a warning?

Childish behavior like this, that is continuous cannot be tolerated.

If you are involved with this shit to any degree you will be banned.

This is the only thing I ever did in HG that was childish and I know I shouldn't have but I was in no way involved in making the image and I do not know who made it.

@Prius, I thought cG members weren't gonna be banned from HG? Pretty sure someone talked to Llama about it and anyone found trying to recruit/advertise cG is gonna get kicked and banned from cG.

This is the only thing I ever did in HG that was childish and I know I shouldn't have but I was in no way involved in making the image and I do not know who made it.

@Prius, I thought cG members weren't gonna be banned from HG? Pretty sure someone talked to Llama about it and anyone found trying to recruit/advertise cG is gonna get kicked and banned from cG.

Changes happen. Looks like you will stay banned.

Llama has the power to say what will happen to your group?

No. A decision was made. We will not put up with any drama from other groups.

This is being cut short ahead of the drama. I'm sorry.

You guys have a server and will do fine I'm sure.

Llama has the power to say what will happen to your group?

No. A decision was made. We will not put up with any drama from other groups.

This is being cut short ahead of the drama. I'm sorry.

You guys have a server and will do fine I'm sure.

I never said Llama had the power to say what will happen to cG, all I said was that Llama sorted it out with HG but apparently I'm wrong.

Tbh, I didn't expect to get unbanned, someone in HG just told me to make an unban request so I did. Thanks for keeping it civil. (maybe a bit childish, but civil. ;)

He mightve talked to someone, but this is the decision that has been made.

I will not ask anyone to leave a steam group.

Our servers are no longer open to cg.

If anything I said could be taken as childish, then you are looking at from the wrong angle.

This is childish. Leave cg or not. You will not be unbanned.

Final