Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

squigles

1.Name: Dr. rockso the rock n roll clown

2.Server: HG Dark RP

3.Admin Who banned me: HG rizon

4.Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:37564431

5.Reason for Ban: something along the lines of "warned for rdming"

I've learned from my mistakes, I'm done being an immature idiot. I want to play for real with one of my friends. I swear if I mess around again just perma ban me again. I miss the HG servers so much that its hard to even explain. I've read the rules and I understand them. I just hope you guys see through with this.

Edited by Rizon

Rumor, most of my bans are for RDM. Until now I really didn't know what counted as RDM when raiding. I now know that I cant kill anyone not posing a threat to me, like holding or shooting at me. Also most of those bans where only 2h-15min bans.

Doesn't matter, rdm is rdm. you should know what is not allowed by checking the MOTD when you join the server, so you telling us you don't know is crap. I'm going to leave you with a 3 day ban to ensure you KNOW the rules before you come back on our servers.

If any admin catches in the future causing problems anymore i will upgrade your ban to perm, Take this as your final warning and "thin ice chance."