Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

1. Your in-game name: ﮎhλdøῳ

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: HG Jailbreak server (67.228.245.0:27015)

3. The Blacklisting admin: no idea

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:3290829

5. Reason for blacklist: I have no idea, I read someone's post saying that being in 'Xenogamers' or whatever was why you would be banned. I honestly didn't even realize I was in the group, most of the time I am spammed group requests and I either accept or deny randomly. Probably not a good habit, but lesson learned? Anyway, I haven't misbehaved, and I'm not associated with that group and left it right after I read that post. Proof - here are the groups I am a member of, Xenogamers not included.

In the meantime, can anyone fill me in on why the group members were banned? Was there some sort of illegal activity going on? Thanks. I was not a forum member before this incident but I think it would be ideal if people were warned before a ban like that, particularly in-game. Anyway, thanks again for your understanding.