Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ADMINS PLEASE READ

Kinta

As we all know sometimes enforcement of some rules as an admin comes down to judgement and/or opinion. I have noticed, mostly in Jailbreak, sometimes these decisions are not fully understood and are many times questioned.

All I am asking here is that all admins remember and try to use ADMIN ONLY CHAT as much as possible.

If you do not know already admin only chat is the same as admin chat except used in say_team.

say_team:@ <your message>

The reason I ask this is because I've noticed many times admins question other admins decisions but they do it openly for everyone to see. If players see admins quesioning other admins it can be interpreted as reason to not listen to that admin or question his/her decisions. Sometimes, people will notice the way admins are speaking to each other and use it as an excuse to disrespect that admin themselves.

Just please PLEASE.... if you have a question or don't understand why one of your fellow admins has done something ask him/her admin only. For all you know it was a mistake. Shit happens right?

Also, admin say is not a substitute for regular chat... Keep this in mind next time you have the urge to spam random words of disbelief after being shot in the face.

Just as mm1 and mm2 have specific uses, so do the admin communication modes.