Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request (David Kush -Lite Perp)

David Kush

1. Your in-game name: David Kush (-[TDS]- Kush)

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp Lite

3. The Banning admin: Faithless

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:39453927

5. Reason for ban: I hope you don't Mind a Story because this is why I was banned.

Last Night, Him and Others were Cops, Going around abusing Cop, Being racist. I Recorded Demos of this Happening and He added my and Apologizing to me and Stuff But He Lied saying this was his first time playing... So I said I was going to post the demo Not because he was doing it, but because he Lied to me, Anyhow I could not figure out how to upload the Demo (I still have it) and he was telling acouple of people in my "ORG" That they were getting banned, so I said Don't worry I'm going to post the demo, Then he started having a Spas Attack at me, Saying Have fun you only have 30 minutes left to play on the server because you're getting banned, and Continued to Disrespect me. Breaking many rules in the process.

Two Demos, of Faithless abusing Cop, and Being Racist, Also Disrespecting players.

In no way shape or form did i blackmail Him, if he'd like to bring forth some evidence of me "BLACKMAILING" Witch never happend then I'd love to see it.

Now you will need to Watch them Untill the end because I Started recording Before this happened.

Also I did not know how to upload them so I just uploaded them on Speedshare if this is ok, If not please refer me to a Page where I can learn to post Garrys mod Demos.

http://www.2shared.com/file/283m4W2n/copasbue.html

http://www.2shared.com/file/h4g6Mesj/copabusss.html

Thanks for Viewing,

-David Kush

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I'd like to talk to one of your superiors Because you're the one who got me banned for no reason, I did not blackmail and I should have enough proof to get you banned, Please provide evidence of me Supposivly Blackmailing you.