Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[ﻩﺩﻨﺸﻜ] Entreri Was banned from the DUst2 DM server

NyghtEntreri

1. Your in-game name: [ﻩﺩﻨﺸﻜ] Entreri

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 DUST2 DEATHMATCH!! - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX | NoBlock | Quantum-

3. The Banning admin: I have no idea who the admin was honestly

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:4030328

5. Reason for ban: Apparently I was hacking. and I have no hacks what so ever.. The entire time i was playing i was using an AK.. I go on this server to practice my AK and what not... I was barely maintaining a 2 Kdeath while other people would have higher kdeath and such.

I hope i get unbanned because I honestly don't hack or do anything along those lines.. I just play the game and I love playing on your server

Thanks for reviewing my case anyways

Apparently I was hacking. and I have no hacks what so ever.. Thanks for reviewing my case anyways

Well. I'll unban you if you could FOCKING explain to me how would u know there was the guy behind the wall at A platform, and how you FOCKING walk your mouse til ur aim is on his head.

Edited by BuLLeTz_FrEaK

Well. I'll unban you if you could FOCKING explain to me how would u know there was the guy behind the wall at A platform, and how you FOCKING walk your mouse til ur aim is on his head.

The guy was running+deathmatch is random. Sound.

You mean you are.....What you suggest is that people can pay in advance to cheat on the server? I think $10 an hour might be a good deal :P

I am not corrupt.

You show the the points in the demo that proved it, and I might absorb your comments a bit more. ;)

Some people mess up. Sometimes people don't know how good we regulate our servers compared to others.

And they mess up, but want to redeem themselves.

I would say we give that chance as much as we can.

As for this guy, you can't 100% prove it.

So he might be able to play more. (even without donation)

But he needs to join our vent and talk with us.

So wait.. You want me to talk to you guys? on vent? i will be more than glad to.. As for the donation.. I have donated and have gotten a reserved slot for the 24/7 dust2 server a long time ago... I used to be a regular but i just decided to use the deathmatch server to practice my shots and what not.. Especially before a scrim.

I am telling you I don't cheat.. let me see the demo and i can explain every shot.. Let me use another gun other than the AK-47 and you will see that i just know how to use the gun..

Hmmm let me check the demo i uploaded again, cuz it clearly showed how he walked his aim at T's who was right behind the A platform. But i'm still convinced that he's hacking, cuz other players also noticed his hack, but i chose to ignore at first cuz his score wasn't that good either. But right before i took a demo, I was in long A door with him, he sprayed his ak and got all headshots at approx. 4 or 5 T's, that's why i decided to spec him.