Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OFFICIAL PERP suggestion thread.

Guest yaboui

Suggestion: The ability to make a /report when dead

Examples: Someone RDMs or CDMs and a player can report it rather than waiting 2 minutes until they die and the offender gets far away

Picture: N/A

I don't know if this has been suggested before so sorry if this is constantly suggested and doesn't work.

Suggestion: Armor

Examples: some sort of makable armor until death or wears off.

Pictures possibly?:n/a

This is in regards to that purchasable armor you were talking about~

I actually had a friend who used to code lua and when i ran a server- he gave it to me :)

I would be more than happy to give it to you if you would like to use it. (it has like 2 custom models and 2 textures) and i believe it still has to be ported to GM13 though. Its an entity that looks like a bullet proof vest, and when you press E on it you "Consume" it i guess and then whenever you're shot in the torso, you take somewhere between 25% - 50% of the original damage from the gun. I'm sure you could fix it up for PERP a little bit better than it is at the moment because it was made for DarkRP but its still a very nice addon and i think i would enjoy it on the PERP server. I don't have any pictures but if your interested please send me a message and i will get it out for you guys. I really enjoy the PERP server and thats why i'm offering one of my favorite custom addons that isn't released to the public for you guys. Also it does wear off after death.

(Sorry i dont have any pictures)

P.S. Maybe with you guys'es awesome coding skills- you could make it so when you equip it, it shows on your character?

Just an idea, yours truly xx_NAME_HERE_xx ~ (NAME HERE) Cole ~ Cole Deflorentzia

Suggestion: No Death Cost

Examples: When a lot of people die they can lose up to 2k (depending on how much money you have) and people are losing tons of perp cash because of this. I think it would be best if there was no death cost.

Pictures possibly?: -

How about there's no death cost if you're CDMED? Cause i don't mind loosing money in a raid or whatever, cause that's the risk you're taking but getting randomly CDMED in the street really makes me mad. So maybe no death costs on a death by vehicle?

• Like 1

Suggestion: Tool to break down props.

Examples: We could craft a tool that would be like a lockpick but instead of unlocking doors it would break down props. We already have molotovs but some time you just have 1 or 2 props to break to get into the base and burning the whole place down just for 1 or 2 props is a little bit too much in my opinion. The tool would have a skill level just like lockpick's and it would act the same, the higher you are, the faster props break and the longer the tool last.

Pictures possibly? It could be an axe or some sort of scissor.

Suggestion: Gun License

Examples:You would buy it from the lady at the nexus, also the cops would be able to tell that you had it somehow. Like the shotgun would be blue, (what I mean is,that you would be able to wear a shotgun without being arrested).

Pictures possibly? Sorry but nope

Edited by bazzoka

Gun license (I put it in the wrong spot... lol) It should cost like 2k and you would be able to carry shotguns and pistols around but couldn't aim them at anyone. Also the cops would be able to tell if they had a license, like the shotgun would light up red if they did and would stay normal if they didn't.

use the format...

Suggestion: Using influence for drug dealer

Examples: Each influence you have on you it adds +10 to the drug he buys so like 200 for cocaine

if you had 5 influence it would be 250 for each cocaine, it would be great for making money

Pictures possibly?:no

Change the rule menu when it pops up (when you first join) to say "agree" so we can take proper action instead of warning people and such first. So we can take proper actions since they agreed to our rules.

greatest idea in this thread! except for the ones i suggested...

Suggestion:

Lower the amount of money taken from you on death. I'm a new player to the server and when I get randomly killed or run over and end up dieing I lose a lot of money. When only starting with 5k and you lose a lot of money it is kind of irritating.

I know that this is used to discourage dieing or suiciding but if in anyway it can be a lower percentage taken I would appreciate that.

Make it so when cops die with spike strips out they get automatically picked up, so there aren't "random spikes" after they die and NLR prevents them from picking up the strips for 5 minutes.

Not sure if it would be hard, but you could make it like when they quit. Everything gets picked up, and they gotta get a new car too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion: Option to refuse paying a ticket.

Examples: In the same screen where you agree to pay a ticket, an option to not pay it. Refusing to pay it gets you auto-warranted (much like robbing the bank).

Pictures possibly?: N/A

Edited by The Mafia
  • Like 7