Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Best Mouse?

Makarov

Hi Guys, i just won 100 Dollars from Kimzy's Giveaway :3 Thx To Her.

I want a Mouse, but dont know what mouse to buy.

Can u guys help me?? Need Suggestion :)

EDIT: I mostly Play FPS Game

Edited by Makarov

I find the MAIN thing when choosing a mouse is matching your grip. Theres 2 grips, claw and palm. Claw means your palm stays off the mouse and you do a lot more movement with your arm. Palm means your whole palm rests on the mouse and u use a lot of wrist movement.

My other thing is i like to have buttons on the side for my thumb (usually for mic) and a program to macro keys. (for gmod left and right scroll is f2 and f4 when launching hl2 using application activation)

My personal opinion is with claw grip i LOVE my g9x mouse (about 80$ depending) but I will say I just had to have it warrantied because the cord shorted out and the mouse wouldnt work, logitech sent me a brand new one though without any hassle. Literally a whole new g9x box and i didnt have to do shit.

Also with the G9x theres 2 grips, i for a palmier feel and 1 for claw. I personally always use the claw cause i claw grip like shit! And theres a quick sensitivity switch available and profiles. Great for going from cqb to sniping in less than a second.

Good luck I hope it works out for you!

I use Logitech's M510. It's inexpensive, comfortable, and quite responsive. The middle mouse button is a tad fragile though, the click sensor was DOA on my first one.

All my friends gush about Razor's mice, so you'll be fine with those too.