Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Requesting Un-ban

AB Jazz

1. BanKai Baddass

2. Jailbreak

3. Unknown is the admin who banned me :worried:

4. STEAM_0:0:12294736

5. I was banned for free killing, but please let me explain.

I free killed a prisoner because he made me made me mad and i lost my temper and just went crazy.

I am very sorry and if you can find it in your hearts to forgive me I wont do it again.

Edited by AB Jazz

I’m sure it depends on the circumstances, and maybe you were banned for more then just free killing, but maybe some time in the "HG prison" would teach you a lesson about free killing. and if you do go to "HG Prison" be sure not to drop the soap.

So was that a yes or no Pitbull?

Anyways no ban report has been filed so that means one of two things. A) You were just banned for less than two hours or B) Someone perma banned you and forgot to post a ban report. As such I will unban you,

Edited by Papa John

I didn’t say it was a yes or a no, it’s not up to me. Who knows if he’s even telling the truth, the ban report would be useful. There’s a difference between free killing one person and free killing a bunch while acting like a douchebag then leaving.

edit: its a perm global ban, im sure he did more then just "freekill"

Edited by PitBull.

Well it would figure...I had a feeling you were somewhere Lamp.

Anyways the SS does not make sense. He would have been slain or autokicked long before he got all of those kills. Regardless why is that a Global Ban Offense?

Wait Pitbull why didn't you say you made a thread about him being banned.....

Anyways congratz on Staff Pitbull :)

Edited by Papa John

I free killed a prisoner because he made me made me mad and i lost my temper and just went crazy.

First off, "a" refers to 1.

Secondly you said you weren’t going to be on for a while so you free killed a bunch of T’s and left. While impersonating an HG member.

I doubt coming on the forums and lying about the situation is going to help.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6602&highlight=%22STEAM_0%3A0%3A12294736%22

please forgive me..... i miss your server so much its one of the best JB servers ever and i am very sorry.

Give me a chance i mean whats the worst i could do?

If i act up you can ban me again. ( I promise i wont though) :)

You are unbanned.

Next time you "get mad", stop and remember it is a game.

Get over it. People will try to piss you off.

If you have a problem with someone post proof of abuse.

We always remove problem people.

As you experienced. ;)