Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Account Hacked

coolflip

That's too bad, just money down the drain. Donate a couple of times and maybe you'll get lucky and win the steam account with $100 worth of games on it. Just make sure if you do happen to win it that you don't end up getting it stolen too :P

Use your brain when creating passwords.

Nobody will ever need to know your password.

And nobody is going to ask you for your steam log-in either.

Exactly.

All you young bucks listen to this, don't click stupid shit from people you don't know and never give out your password, pretty simple. Also make sure your log in password isn't 1234 or password, it's best to have letters numbers and a special character.

Anyone that would steal your identity would promptly return it as soon as they figured out what they have. Right after the Tetanus shot

Really Wing now I have to ask what your problem is? I have literally said nothing to you in almost all threads and you come out and attack me for absolutely no reason. You have derailed more threads then you have actually posted something useful in them.

And before someone else posts it:

:drama:

Really Wing now I have to ask what your problem is? I have literally said nothing to you in almost all threads and you come out and attack me for absolutely no reason. You have derailed more threads then you have actually posted something useful in them.

And before someone else posts it:

:drama:

The same reason why doctors prescribe chemotherapy.