Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Johnnie Cochran Unban Request.

snowisGOD

1. Your in-game name:Johnnie Cochran/Alex Balder/Rob Levine

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp LiteRP

3. The Banning admin: Super screech?

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:23744510

5. Reason for ban: Banned for disrespect/rdm.

Let me clear this up. I was approached by a cop (had no idea that super screech was an admin, never seen him before) about driving over the grass at the bank, I kindly pointed out that there was no mayor and that therefore no traffic laws. He stated that traffic laws are in effect 24/7 as of a few days ago, so I called him a rule (much like calling someone a towel) and drove off, in the midst of my 60mph drive off, someone ran in front of my car and I hit them, no chance to avoid it in all honesty. He flies after me and attempts to no clip ticket me, I drive off again. He then forcibly blows up my car and I point out that hes adminning while taking up a cop slot, then I am banned. I have no evidence, and I'm sure he doesn't either. This ban is pretty ridiculous. Your thoughts, reviewing admin?

Edited by SuperSkreech

1. I talked to you about you driving over the grass, You then said there are no laws in effect. I told you that the rules have changed you walked off calling me a rule. This had noting to do with the ban

2. 5 min pass and you went through town at a high rate of speed on the worng side of the road killing 2 people i then disabled your car, to talk to you about what you had done, you then proceeded to disrespect me by calling me names and cussing me out

That is what you are banned for, this is your 4th ban for disrespect. If you keep doing this you will not longer be welcome on our servers. This kind of stuff will not be tolerated.

wait out the ban