Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

DeathKontrol

Hi my name is DeathKontrol and earlier today I attempted to connect to the surf deathmatch server. I was told that I had been banned, but the last time i was on the server i wasnt banned. when I checked the forums it said i was banned from everything permanently. I wasn't f-ing around really hard last time i joined a HG server and I didn't have any hacks on. All I can guess is I got randomely misbanned or your hacks detector is trippin. Please try and help me!

In-game name: überDeathKontrol

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18097439

Server: Surf DM

Admin: idk?

Reason: idk!

my ingame name at the time was brüno. i changed it when i came back on to my regular name. and thank you vanadium for unbanning me. i guess it was for that

btw i wasnt the only person using the n word, and i dont remember seeing a warning. but i apologize

my ingame name at the time was br�no. i changed it when i came back on to my regular name. and thank you vanadium for unbanning me. i guess it was for that

btw i wasnt the only person using the n word, and i dont remember seeing a warning. but i apologize

We don't need to warn you.

And we caught you, not the others.

You can always get a screenshot of other people being racist, and we will ban the same as you were. :)

Just be civil and have fun and there will be no problems.