Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Boomhouzer's unban request (I fucked up)

Boomhouzer

1. Your in-game name: Boomhouzer

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP and TS3

3. The Banning admin: Either Vao or BigJohn

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:38256371

5. Reason for ban: I was banned for racism, I fucked up big time. I'm so used to using fowl language such as the N-word in real life with my friends. Therefore, as any other habbit, you do it without knowing. I've been warned several times and I've been banned several times on HG. But I've made a lot of friends on HG and I would hate to go. I'm here to ask for an unban, I can promise it won't happen again. In fact I'm going to try and stop using such vulgar language irl aswell. My irl friends have confronted me on the issue, saying that I use the n-word to much and stuff, so I need to stop anyways. In this way, HG has tought me a lesson.

I know this means absolutely nothing to most, and does NOT void me from the rules, but I've spent lots of money on HG and I plan to continue, another reason why I'd hate to go. Sometimes I feel I've spent to much, but the admins actually care about the players here and that's why I'm making this unban request, cause I feel you guys have the heart to give me another chance.

HG tought me a lesson, I learned it, I fucked up big time by saying such words and such.

I hope I can get unbanned tonight as I have an IRL friend over playing with me at my place, so I wanna play with him(obviously)

I just recently purchased gold for him aswell, makes it even harder for me to resist playing on this server.

Sincerely,

Boomhouzer

P.S. Thanks for reading and I love you guys.

Double P.S. Askin for 1 more chance, if I fuck it up again

Edited by Rizon

"Thin Ice" Chance. You know the rules and should know the difference between racism and what is not and HG's tolerance for racism. Stop being hard-headed about all this and abide by the rules and stop causing trouble for a change. Unbanned, and i mean this boom.....one more occurrence