Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for no reason.

HyperActive

1. Your in-game name: [HG] HyperActive

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] Darkrp

3. The Banning admin: Trayvon

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:46419202

5. Reason for ban: I went and raided a store, the admin died when i shot him, then he came back and prop killed me, then he banned me for prop blocking? i mean admins like this need to be handled by Hg staff, because admins like this are banning people when they feel like it, not when they need to

Edited by Vao

Incorrect, You were using the name "Jackass" trolling, and then you prop blocked in my shop, then went outside and was prop blocking. You're lucky you weren't Perma'd

O yea, here's a pic of your prop you were blocking with after I banned you.

jackprop.png

First off the proof is invalid it could have been anybodys prop that was in the middle of the street and then DC. 2nd You shouldnt be banning other admins as i remember hyper is an admin in which is abuse. 3rd I dont see any propblock in this screenshot

4th You are perm ban someone and didnt make a report.

Edited by zj6090

Lots of people lie im not saying you are but like i said before your Screen Shot shows no proof and no we don't alow them to propblock but it dosen't show him propblocking.

And i would like to know why you are banning people over 2 hours and not making a report.

Thats what i do, i choose a gay name, tell people im not an admin, then people will begin prop killing and doing all they would do because they "know" theres no admin on, then i come in, change my name, do my warnings / kicks / bans.

So that gives you the right to do the same???

Screenshot shows nothing,

Your words are not valid proof,

You're banning other admins,

If this continues Flingueur there will be consequences, you must be careful when banning a user, type ulx who in console to find admins. And if you're banning people for over 2 hours without reports this also needs to stop.

Unbanned.

Okay you two need to stop bickering.

1. Admins DO NOT kick admins. Period.

2. Admin EVEN "paid" admin can go incognito to see if users are breaking rules in the server.

3. Your screenshot shows "DISCONNECTED PLAYER'S PROP" not Hyperactive, PLUS the prop is not blocking the entrance of the base itself.

4. You need to show respect toward your fellow paid admins and if you are not sure who is admin on our server use "ulx who" in console to see who is admin.

And last 5; AS A PAID ADMIN, YOU DO NOT BAN ANYONE OVER 2 HOURS WITHOUT REPORT / FURTHER ISSUES LIKE WILL RESULT OF ADMIN REMOVAL.

Do i make myself clear?