Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse: Shawty

Hermon Li

1. Abuser name: Shawty

2. Their Steam Id: Could not get it, was banned for illegible "Admin Disrepect"

3. What server: RP_Downtown, GMod

4. About what time: 6:20 east, 5/14/12

5. PROOF: A screen shot, Sorry no demo.

6. Please tell us about the incident: (My ingame name for this is "Ihavecancer"

Earlier, Shawty raids my base as a thief, used grenades as a weapon (idk how he even got those, no black market dealer at the time, and no base either) and blows my defences to shit. He kills me with a remarkable headshot. I tell him via OOC ,"I have nothing." and Shawty replys, "Stop metagaming."

* I mean WTH, Instead of blowing my base up for nothing, he could have looked around, no cops on only like 6 people were on. He kicks me for disrespect because I told him not to blow up my house for no reason.

* I become thief 20 mins later and raid his newly found my base, I sneak in and hide behind a staircase. I take a shot when he came down, he quickly draws a weapon and opens a door without using a button/keypad (Abusable while in combat situations) And i kill him.

*Shawty becomes a gundealer (Sketchy) and comes around the other way 2 minutes later and kills me with a self spawned weapon, breaking nlr.

* I call him out and he pulls the "I'm an admin, I have power over everything, (Which is true in most cases). He abuses, he calls HIMSELF horrible and he kicks me for disrepect, killing him while he's unarmed, not a rule, cause that happens to me all the time. Idk the ban time but I'd atleast like an unban.... Honestly I come back with an agenda to have a nice day of farming but i get kicked by an abusive admin.

post-11486-13525955189896_thumb.jpg

It sounds like this was a mere misunderstanding of the updated MOTD.

Hermon- Remember to always check for updates in the DarkRP thread, you can prevent things like this. If an admin is believed of breaking the rules and you have proof to back your claim, compile a report in the appropriate section.

(Keep in mind that said proof must illustrate context, i.e a demo; as screenshots (that lack context) and hearsay are not valid forms of proof.)

Not Abuse.