Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jajolt admin abuse.

HyperActive

1. Abuser name: Jajolt

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:44428981 Proof: http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/46/53/21/screen29.jpg

3. What server: [HG] Darkrp

4. About what time: 7:18 pm EST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/o1/darkrpabuse.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was in my gun shop, he teleports to me because i killed him while raiding, he lifts me up with his physics gun, but i didnt get that on demo, i got the part where he froze me on demo. I am a darkrp admin.

You cannot change your name in game "shawty" you were black mailing me and you haven't mentioned the part where you went to me just to break nlr, you harassed me and were being a dick the whole time, you've been annoying before and have confused me with your name changing, if you are shawty, stick with it. You blackmailed me with this abuse report over stupid guns and I have reported you for this. You were also being disrespectful and you were, as mentioned harassing. Oh and you raided your own base? I was unarmed simply standing outside. I think you're trying to get back at me because you were breaking NLR and you "Weren't an admin" so you think it's okay to break rules, that's why you switch names.

Edited by jajolt

Jajolt- The right thing to do in this situation was to rather PM him regarding the situation or discuss it in admin chat.

Never use any "goto" commands on anyone without consent from the individual. (Ex. "Admin to me" or "Come here, i need help")

Like i said in the previous report, cut the shit and carry yourselves like admins should.

Reviewed.

Edited by ^TheRumor^