Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Randos Abuse

DeathVash

Hey guys. This is DeathVash. I was playing JB today and Randos kept slapping me nonstop. Even when I was lead or trying to 300. He slapped making me not able to play 300 nor lead. Can something please be done. A friend of mine has a screenshot and he is posting after I make this post. Thanks so muhc. Bye.

1. Double post :P

2. Cookie's the only one who said stop and hes not an admin :D

3. Everything in that screenshot was posted already by Adam.

EDIT:

1. Abuser name: [HG] RaNdOs

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:25347909

3. What server: CS:S HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: I cannot remember, about 10, 11 maybe? AM EST

5. PROOF: ^^ Above

6. Please tell us about the incident: Randos slapped death multiple times for damage when he was healing inside of medic.

Edited by randos

"Dude that was not fun you did it so many times and admins told you to stop"

I'm just pointing out that cookie isnt an admin and he was the only one who told me to stop, and Death said admins. Just sayin

I dont recall medic or any admins ever telling me to stop, if an admin comes forward and says they told me to stop then you've prooved me wrong. Plus your not an admin, how would you know what happens in admin chat?

The point is since you're not replying is:

DO NOT SLAP ANYONE for the shear fun of it. Sucks to be a party pooper but you're not allowed to do this.

Should you continue, your admin will be removed. Is this clear enough?