Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Awl T's, admin nitpicking.

Monorailcat

1. Abuser name: Awl T's, I cant tell his real admin name, that was his name at the moment

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:41748566

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 8 PM, PDT.

5. PROOF: Added in the attachments.

6. Please tell us about the incident: One guy was named All T's, we all know how much trouble this name causes. I asked him several times to change his name, he wouldn't do it, so I kicked him. Afterwards, he came back, I told him over mic to change his name while I was lead, and he did. This name leads to free killing and therefore some punishments for CT's who were just killing people following misleading orders etc. People found the name funny, a couple of people named themselves that way and were kicked, told to change their names aswell. Then people changed their names to All tea, or Awl Tease in this case. This person is an admin and wouldn't change his name even after several kicks to other people and several warnings from other admins. Im looking forward to this person getting his admin removed or be warned seriously, even if this is a simple and fairly minor incident, it wasn't an accident, it was an admin being a dick and showing people they could just do what we were trying to stop them from doing.

PS: A couple of admins were there in the server, EXbrian, Faded, Sidarius. If more proof is needed.

post-1169-13525955193599_thumb.jpg

oh i also accidently kicked him to get him to change his name (didnt know he was admin) with some other players through !admin yet when he came back he still had the name and didnt change it i also asked him after to change it in admin chat yet he didnt listen