Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

LabelGuy914 - Unban Ruest

LabelGuy914

1. Your in-game name: [GFL] LabelGuy914

2. Server that you were banned on: Orange X3

3. The Banning admin: unknown

4. Your Steam-Id: Unknown

5. Reason for ban: I was banned from the above server and I really don't know why. To be totally honest, I was defending Control Point 3 with sticky bombs and the next moment I was vote banned....Maybe I hurt one of your [vip's] feelings one too many times by killing them. In any event, I was NOT cheating or anything like that. I started out playing a soldier then switched to demoman when we started losing the control point and then thats when the ban happened. I realy would like to know WHO initiated it and have THEM banned for a littl bit for this aggravaton and unnecessary ban. TY for your consideration.

LabelGuy914 aka/ Ira

Addendum:

My steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:19171611

I would like to add that you have a great system in bans, etc, but I think you give too much power for people to ban in game. If a VIP or anyon else in game i having a "bad day", they can summarily ban people because they are getting killed? Thwey need to understand that it is a 100% CRIT SERVER. Three well placed sticky bombs place around a control point can basically cover the entire pointand prevent capture.

OK, this is ridiculous....I was able to get back i and there is some serious issues with people votekicking people off for NO GOOD REASON.

Is there anyway that admin can disable viote kick feature? Just because someone is gettng their a$$ handed to them in game is no reason to request a vote kick.

Messae get is as follows:

Disconnected: You have been banned from this server.

Seriously. The Votekick feature you have enabled on the server needs to be turned off. The person who started the vote was som kid who I blew up into human confetti like 30 times.

You should also have an admin go in as a spctator and just watch what is going on.