Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I wanna say I'm sorry

Magic Whistle

Hello guys,

Some of u might know me from PERP as Fernando KIRS (owner of kirs)

I wanna say sorry for all the shit I've done,

I wanna start on a fresh.

Big john: Im sorry if I've pissed u off, Must say you group is good, First time i saw it i thought Hell Yeah thats a good group, You guys have raided kirs a couple of times or shut i say many.

Gravity Kittheh: Man i must say I'm sorry for the trouble I've given u, Hope that we can be friends again.

Cletus: Well i don't know what there is to say now I've tried to say sorry in a good way with some gifts and shit

Boondocks Family: Well i would like to say I'm sorry and there for i would like to donate on the day of the gang war 300k so u can buy guns and shit. The money will be given to big John as he is the Owner of it.

Im not that guy there like being hated so i hope that everyone accept my apology.

Fernando,

:mybad:

bro u didnt piss me off i dont get mad but i do appreciate anything u do to help the perp world play fun. Just keep doin what u doin bro.

^This

Bro, you can be annoying, but you know, everybody can be, don't come into a channel when its 3 AM for me and start yelling... it kinda pisses me off -_- but besides that your a cool kid, you could stop the trolling a little, but hell, I'm still a little of a troll myself. I'm sorry as well for anything I could have done in the past, and in the future, to piss you off.

:D <3

^This

Bro, you can be annoying, but you know, everybody can be, don't come into a channel when its 3 AM for me and start yelling... it kinda pisses me off -_- but besides that your a cool kid, you could stop the trolling a little, but hell, I'm still a little of a troll myself. I'm sorry as well for anything I could have done in the past, and in the future, to piss you off.

:D <3

I know what u mean, But know that I'm on a trip its like different time zones so when its 3 am for u its like 7 am here But yeah You are cool as FU**

PERP is PERP :)

I can (could) get raided by people a million times and be SO MAD at them.

I closed perp and it was ok, some people forget that it's just a game and its roleplaying, not real life :)

if you do feel you were in the wrong however, I am glad you got it off your chest in this thread :)

PERP is PERP :)

I can (could) get raided by people a million times and be SO MAD at them.

I closed perp and it was ok, some people forget that it's just a game and its roleplaying, not real life :)

if you do feel you were in the wrong however, I am glad you got it off your chest in this thread :)

Im very happy getting this of my chest, But the thing is that im loking for becoming a Member and then a mod, i dont fell like being Enemys with everyone

Im very happy getting this of my chest, But the thing is that im loking for becoming a Member and then a mod, i dont fell like being Enemys with everyone

you shouldn't say sorry because you wan't to get higher up though :) that's saying sorry out of fear, not out of regret:)

anyways good luck :)

Hey guys!

Were i talking to u guys no i wasn't so be nice, This here were only for them member on the list

And kimzy it out of regret

You created a thread addressing the community so yeah, you were.

You created a thread addressing the community so yeah, you were.

^This

If you didn't want anyone else opinion you should have taken it to private messages. But then no one would see that you "apologized" and it would mean nothing hence why you made this thread.

IMO: If you want anyone to respect you don't lie, and don't back down from your opinion. If you have a problem with someone thats above you don't fight them then kiss ass when you get in trouble. Stand for what you believe in, and have fun in game.